Who Should Apply?
Delaware’s Best and Brightest Professionals. Ideal candidates:
- Are demonstrated leaders in their field and communities
- Represent notable organizations in the region
- Live, work, or have influence in the Delaware region
- Able to commit to the program’s time requirements
All interested Applicants are required to attend one of our mandatory Candidate Receptions. These events provide insight into the program. You will hear directly from current Fellows, Alumni, and Staff. Sign up for one of the following dates:
- Tuesday, August 9th at 6pm at CSC Station, Wilmington
- Thursday, August 18th at 6pm at CSC Station, Wilmington
- Tuesday, August 23rd at 6pm at Maple Dale Country Club, Dover
- Tuesday, August 30th at 6pm at CoWork Reho, Rehoboth Beach
- Tuesday, September 13th at 6pm at CSC Station, Wilmington
Registration is required. Space is limited. Register here.
In addition to attending a Candidate Reception, candidates must complete an application. Completed applications and accompanying documents must be submitted no later than September 21st at 11:59pm. Late submissions will not be accepted.
After all applications are reviewed, selected candidates will be invited to participate in the final step of the selection process: the interviews. These occur in October at CSC Station in Wilmington. The class of 2023 will be selected and notified by the end of October.