Leadership Delaware, Inc. is seeking a part-time Executive Assistant to assist in the day-to-day
operations of the organization and to support the CEO and Chief of Operations.
Position: Executive Assistant
Organization: Leadership Delaware, Inc.
Position Type: Part-Time
- Organize physical mailings throughout the year to fellows, alumni, donors, and prospects.
- Support the CEO with scheduling via Microsoft Outlook.
- Provide event and meeting support to the Chief of Operations, aiding in preparation, setup,
running events, breakdown, and tracking.
- Attend various committee and board meetings to take and track minutes.
- Assist in the organization of physical and electronic files.
- Maintain accurate rosters and tracking information of our fellows, alumni, boards, speakers, and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong technical skills and familiarity with various technology platforms.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a hybrid capacity.
- Occasional evening hours are required for meeting and event support.
About the Company:
Leadership Delaware, Inc. (LDI) is a nonprofit that believes leaders with vision and integrity, with the
commitment to affect positive change in the Delaware Community and the nation, are all too few. LDI
recruits and mentors the best and brightest outstanding young Delawareans, who can and will
transform their communities and the state.